Thursday, September 6, 2012

WINX DOLLS ARE BACK IN THE NETHERLANDS.

Amazing news for the Dutch Winx Club dolls collectors & fans.
Last year, the ToysXL said that they where going to bring back the Winx dolls. But they couldn't deliver them. So this September the dolls came back. I've been emailing the ToysXL several times asking which Winx dolls they where going to get. They told me that the didn't knew which ones they were going to get! Strange right? This week, a girl on Hyves told me she went to the nearest ToysXL at her place to find some Monster High dolls when she saw ITALIAN Bloom Enchantix dolls for only 20 euros! She said she bought her and that the doll is really HUGE.
On the ToysXL webshop you see the Simba Flower Princess doll. When I clicked on it, you saw the picture of the flower princess doll but underneath that one I saw a picture of the Charmix doll. I was confused, wondering which doll it was. So I just decided to order one, they're 20 euros so I would just see which one I would get. Yesterday this HUGE package arrived at my home. I was looking at it like: How many dolls are this!? Then I opened it and it was the Italian Stella Super Fate Enchantix doll! She is sooooo gorgeous! And huge.. lol. They're 50 cm, that half a meter! The whole box is also in Italian which is awesome, I'm keeping the box too. I unboxed the doll and noticed that the doll self is also very heavy. But still gorgeouss. They only have the Stella Bloom and Flora ones, maybe I'll visit a ToysXL soon the get the Bloom & Flora ones =)



 
My 1st account on Youtube is Stuffandthingz12, just saying ;)

1 comment:

  1. The intertoys play book is out, I just saw it on the website so they're going to sell the Simba dolls soon!
    Amazing that you got this Winx doll, I love the Italian Winx dolls so much!
    I hope intertoys is getting these too, I like these better than the Simba dolls.
    The Simba dolls are oke but I don't really like their faces and the harmonix dolls are really simple.
    But I'm happy they're getting Winx dolls anyway XD

    ReplyDelete