Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More Winx dolls are coming to the Netherlands !

More Winx Club dolls are coming to the Netherlands!

In my last post I told you about the Giochi Preziosi dolls, Super Fate Enchantix. These are avaible at the ToysXL & also at the Blokker. But they're not in every Blokker store, keep that in mind!
This week we got a huge folder in the mail of the Intertoys. In there you can see the Fall toy collection. Guess what what was also in there? WINX DOLLS. They're going to sell the Simba Charmix & Harmonix Power dolls! Yes, you just read that correctly, HARMONIX DOLLS.
My grandma went to our local Intertoys to check if they're already there & they weren't. She asked about them and they told her that they'll arrive about 2 or 3 weeks. From October 1st there will be an action. If you spend 16,99 or more euro's on Winx dolls, you get a Winx magazine & The second Winx movie DVD for FREE.
The Charmix dolls will be only 8 euros and the Harmonix dolls will be 16,99 euros! But in the advertisment I noticed that the Charmix dolls suppose to be 12,99 euros and the Harmonix dolls 24,99 euros. That means that they can get expensiver!
About a few weeks I will visit the Intertoys and if they're there, I'll make a video there, take pictures and of course, I'm going to buy some! I will post the video on my 1st Youtube account Stuffandthingz12 and I will post the pictures on this blog.

Information about the Charmix & Harmonix dolls.
The Harmonix dolls have big wings that can FLUTTER. They have extra long hair and a magic wand. They also come with an online code.
The Charmix dolls will also have extra long hair. They don't come with anything.

PICTURE OF THE ADVERTISEMENT:

3 comments:

  1. I already saw them in the folder on the website, I don't like the Simba dolls though that harmonix Musa is cool.
    I think I will get her, I'm glad that Winx dolls are back in the Netherlands, even though they are Simba dolls.
    Hope I see the Giochi Preziosi soon, I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were in the Netehrlands! Mid trade these Believix dolls here for those Harmonix any day. :c I wish there were a website that were more international (many of the Dutch websites seem to only ship to Netherlands) since I crave Musa, Layla, and above all Stella Harmonix dolls.

    I don't understand why everyone seems to hate Simba, real, y. There's les glitter but the dolls are really cute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you want to trade the harmonix dolls for the believix dolls? That would be a great deal..

      Delete