Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sing & Flutter Harmonix doll.

I found this doll on Toysxl.nl
I was looking for some new dolls and then I found this doll.
It is a Harmonix doll but they can sing & when they sing their wings flutter!

I orderd one immediatly because I really wanted to know how they are you know. The doll costs 25 euros and as a bonus you get a free Winx mini figure. I don't know what kind of figure and I also don't know which character doll I will get! I could only find pictures of Bloom so maybe they only made Bloom for this line. We'll see.
Oh and also, her wings are bigger than the original Harmonix doll, except for that the doll is the same as the original but she can sing & her wings automatically flutter.

My doll will arrive between 2-3 days, then I will do a review of her on Stuffandthingz12!





 

1 comment:

  1. Whoa!!! Her wings are huge! They're really beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete